Where has Noember gone? This month has come and past so incredibly fast that I can't even remember what I did last week! November was full of work, family, friends, love and travels and thinking back on it I really enjoyed this month!
Here are my November favourites:
1. Simple Cleansing Water: This product has been my everything when it comes to taking my makeup off at the end of a long day. It is a very gentle cleanser that does not irritate my eyes. I find this takes my whole face of makeup off using only 2 makeup pads which is beyond amazing! I am almost out of my 2nd bottle of this product and already purchased a backup!
2. Rimmel Lipstick in #104: This lipstick is amazing! I am in love with the deep neutral pink and the amount of moisture it gives off. This lipstick has a great scent to it (which reminds me of Hubba Bubba bubble gum). I have been reaching for this lipstick the most out of all the ones I have in my purse this month.
3. Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara: This mascara is the only mascara I have owned that actually holds a decent curl to my lashes. I find that my lashes are a decent length but the curl of them is minimal. This mascara was only $3 and it does a way better job then some $30 mascaras I have tried. I have been purchasing this product for the past year and I cannot get enough of it!
4. CVS Teeth Whitening Gel: I am not saying that this product is a miracle worker but it is a great quick way to freshen up your smile. This whitening gel is applied before bed after have brushed your teeth. I find that it is a nice quick set it and forget it way of whitening my teeth and keeping my smile bright.
5. Smith's Mint Rose Lip Balm: I received this balm a year ago as a part of my Christmas gift and it has lived in my purse ever since. This balm is not only moisturizing but it leaves my mouth feeling a tiny bit fresher than before. The mint scent is just the right strength and even though the product looks pink there is little to no colour payoff. I have had my boyfriend use this product multiple times and he has never notices a colour.
6. Milani Bronzer XL: This bronzer highlighter duo is a grand slam! I bought this a month or two ago at a Walgreen's and since then I have put away my more expensive produces and replaced them with this. The bronzer side is more of a grey toned bronzer which is perfect for contouring my face without it looking too orange. The highlighter side is pretty minimal which is perfect for setting my under eyes, my nose and forehead.
7. Tarte Brazilliance Tanning Wipes: I was recommended these wipes and I am so glad that I went through and purchased them. They are meant for your face and neck but the amount of product that comes on one wipe could do my face, neck and chest. I apply the towelette at night and in the morning shower off the extra oils and tanning smell. I am left with a nice healthy glow and super smooth skin.