A few weeks ago I put out an order for a FabFitFun subscription box. This is no ordinary subscription box, this box contains everything between workout clothing to wine accessories. I was so intrigued with the box that I decided to purchase one for myself to do a review on it. This service is a quartly box that is themed around the season you purchase it in. I recieved the winter box ($49); Here is what I got!
- Candlenut Body Creme by JUARA; (Worth $35) This body creme not only smells but feels luxurious! I used this the other day after getting out of my shower and I felt like I was at a spa. I am not sure I would purchase this again because of the price but I do love it.
- Wine Stoppers & Charms by FABFITFUN; ($15) I have never seen such cute wine stoppers and charms before! They look like little men stuck in the bottle of wine or hugging the bottle of your glass! I feel like I am playing a game like cranium when these cuties are out on the table!
- Travel Skincare Set by DERMALOGICA; ($45) I have never tested out this brand yet but I do love the idea of getting travel sized skincare. This kit comes with a cleansing gel, a spray toner & a facial moisturiser. I will definitely be bringing this on my next get away to test out how my skin reacts to them!
- Fingerless Gloves by WHITNEY EVE x FABFITFUN; ($26) I am not usually one to wear gloves in the winter unless I am cleaning my car off from a fresh snow fall. I definitely would not be wearing fingerless gloves to do so. But, yesterday I wore them during my car ride into work and they did really keep my hands warm. One of the worst things in the winter is when your steering wheel is cold to your hands and you are constantly switching hands to warm and to hold on to the wheel. This fixed that but I also didn't feel like I had huge oven gloves on my hands! These are definitely worth keeping for next winter!
- Diffuser by EJH BRAND *scent sugar cookie*; ($37) I have never been one to purchase a diffuser. I have always opted for candles, wall plug ins or room sprays. When receiving this product I immediately took it out of the box and put it on top of the dresser. After leaving the room to go do others things when I came back I totally forgot that I placed it in the room and thought maybe another apartment was baking cookies. Silly me remembered 'duh its the diffuser!'. This thing smells heavenly and if it holds up its scent for a good length of time I would possibly purchase a backup of it!
- Nail Polish by ZOYA *colour Sasha*: ($9) I have always wanted to try Zoya Polishes, I have heard how amazing they are and they colours always look so pretty! When I received the colour SASHA I was pleased that it was a colour I would actually wear! I am into neutrals, grey scale & red nails, so this one hit the nail on the head! Not sure that I loved how it applied to my nails (pretty thin and streaky, took 3 coats to be almost opaque & took a good while to dry. But I am giving it a chance, I will see how long it lasts on my nails and if it does end up being a better alternative to what I usually use then I have no problem purchasing more!
Donna Earbuds by FRENDS; ($80) I was really excited when I opened the box to find these! I have always heard about Frends headphones and how cute/stylish/functional they are. When I received the earbuds in black and gold I knew it was meant to be. I wore these to the gym the other day and they did stay in my ears similarly to the iPhone earbuds. I will continue to use these bad boys.. not sure if I would repurchase them in the future tho!
- Gift cards; ($25 & $40) To finish of the box I received gift cards from Sweet & Spark which is a vintage jewellery shop and Shoptiques which is an online boutique. I did look at these sites to see if there was anything that I would purchase and so far found nothing that I loved. I will keep these gift cards for a while longer and continue to check the site to see if they get anything new that I may want to use the gift money towards.
I definitely enjoyed what I received and got a lot more than what I paid for ( The box total retail value was $312). I am not sure I would repurchase the subscription box only because I don't know if spending $49 a season to get the unknown box is worth it. I did love what I got but I can also put that money towards something I actually really want.
Let me know if you have ever tried a subscription box! I would love to hear how you feel on the topic!